NOTE FOR CONTRIBUTORS
Research articles are invited from interested scholars and researchers in the academic, international community and other establishments for publication in any of our following journals.
* International Journal of Environmental Issues
* International Journal of Research in Education
* International Journal of Social and Policy Issues
* International Journal of Investment and Finance
* International Journal of Gender and Health Studies
* International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences
* African Journal of International Politics & Diplomacy
* International Journal of Food and Agricultural Research
* International Journal of Law and Contemporary Studies
* International Journal of Science & Technological Research communication Studies
* International Journal of Business & Common Market Studies
* International Journal of Engineering & Technical Mathematics
* International Journal of Development in Information & Library Sciences
Development Universal Consortia is a non-profit, non-governmental and bilateral institution committed to the development of the Third World Countries through fundamental and applied research, advanced training, Policy analysis, law review, public education and project management as well as increasing participation of these countries in decision making processes at the global level.
The centre undertakes funding of projects relevant to the enhancement of lives, social and economic development of nations of the world. It also helps in appraising and advocating good governance and democratization, embarking on human rights, law reviews relating to peace and security, gender, environment and development issues. In this regard, the centre assists in capacity building for integrated development through the application of Research and Training to problems of development practice and public policy confronting less developed world.
The journals are bi-annual publications of Development Universal Consortia, fashioned to disseminate relevant, theoretical and analytical research findings and information. Each journal has an Editorial Board and Reviewers.
GUIDELINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES
Manuscripts are received on the understanding that they are original and unpublished works of the author(s) not considered for publication elsewhere.
The title page should contain the title of the article(s), name(s), qualiicle(s), name(s), qualification(s), status/ranks and affiliation of tstatus/ranks and affiliation of the author(s), email, address and mobile number of the author(s). Submitted manuscripts are circulated for review without the author's name and institutional identification. Authors are encouraged to describe their findings in terms intelligible to the non- professionals/experts reader.
Articles for publication must contain abstract which summarises the scope and purpose of the study and should not be more than 150 words.
All works cited in the Article must be listed under references in alphabetical order (The author's name and the year of publication e.g. Joshua, I. E (2014)...).
Figures, tables and drawings should be clearly drawn and the position(s) marked in the text. Photographs where applicable should be in the form of a large black and white glossy prints.
The Editorial Board reserves the right to accept or reject manuscripts where it is unavoidable to meet its standard/requirement and such decision is final.
Inquiries and Correspondence:
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
DEVELOPMENT UNIVERSAL CONSORTIA
C/O IBOM INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
OFF ABA ROAD BY MICKON PETROL STATION, P. O. BOX 372, IKOT EKPENE, AKWA IBOM STATE, NIGERIA
Mobile: +234 -08037103742, 07083674004